|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypocratic
Hypocratic

new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) Empty
PostSubject: new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)   new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:28 pm

ok so i thought about how the mob arena could be changed and this is what i came up with:
Enviroment:
some people think that there should be no lava and be bigger.
so i thought how could we make the enviroment fit into some classes.
and this is what i came up with.
it would be in a snow part of the map and you or raptor would change the floor to either cobble/stone with bedrock a few layers under because no classes have the ability to mine it or just bedrock (note this will be wilderness continue down for more info).there would be a lot more obsticles and cover etc.
Classes:
i wanted to make each class unique.
note there will be the same classes just the ones listed here are changed
Farmer:
items: 1 shovel, food, 4 pumpkins and leather armor
Reason for items: well, this class is mostly defense, the pumpkins and shovel will be for making snowgolems (the shovel for digging up the snow) and works best with another person being an archer (snowgolems push mobs back so the archer will take minimul damage)
Paladin:
Items: gold sword, one gold apple, gold armor and potions (paladins are supposed to be holy so maybe some weakness/strength potions would be like god helping them i dont know just an idea)
Wizard:
this is a new class i thought of, mostly because of use of potions
Items: Diamond armor, iron sword and some potions (maybe a couple weakness,strength and healing)
lumberjack:
i think this class is way underpowered mostly because of the armor
items: diamond axe,iron/diamond armor food

Now this is only a recomindation and i hope you accept it or atleast part of it and anyone who would like me to change any part of this or agrees with this please post below : ) thanks for reading
EDIT:
someone didnt understand the enviroment part of this so to clear it up a little it would be like the softair arena.

Last edited by Hypocratic on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedDotMurderer

PostSubject: Re: new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)   new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

i actually like these ideas...
Back to top Go down
Hypocratic
Hypocratic

PostSubject: Re: new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)   new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

RedDotMurderer wrote:
i actually like these ideas...
thanks red.
Back to top Go down
BlazingBird

PostSubject: Re: new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)   new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Stuffing can do all of these things, however, I think you should refine the ideas a little by trying out in single player to see how it affects in gameplay. For example, having a Wizard with instant heal potions AND food may completely destroy the Chef class.
All the classes need some sort of drawback that doesn't detract from single player play.
Back to top Go down
Beautifulexxx
Administrator
Administrator
Beautifulexxx

PostSubject: Re: new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)   new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Seems like a pretty good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)   new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing) Empty

Back to top Go down

new idea for mob arena (please read stuffing)
Page 1 of 1