|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stuffing and Chris Read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

Stuffing and Chris Read! Empty
PostSubject: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey its me Honeydew_23
i was on the minecraft server making sure no one was breaking any rules and how things were going and no OP was on (except me cuz Stuffing gave it to me) and i see a broadcast showing that new_minecrafter was doing it. At first i didnt know so i was like WHO IS OP TELL ME KNOW OR STUFFING AND CHRIS CAN FIND OUT! And random broadcasts came out tlking to others and i wanted to know who it was so i de oped everyone and after i de oped new_minecrafter he was like wat i was OP for 10 mins and i didnt know so i just banned him untill stuffing or chris reads this and figure this out.
-Thanks, Honeydew_23
Back to top Go down
new_minecrafter
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 pm

first thing is that i was a op and i DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS A OP AND I WAS NOT THE ONE DOING THE MEGGES I DONT KNOW HOW O DO THEM ALSO I KNEW I WAS A OP BESAUCE WHEN YOU UNOPED ME IT SAID YOU HAVE BEEN UNOPED AND I DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS A OP IN THE FIRST PLACE
Back to top Go down
new_minecrafter
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

ANTHOR THING THAT BORD CAST WAS A FAKE TO GET ME BANNED YOU HERE ME I WAS NOT THE ONE GOING THAT YOU CAN CKEK IF YOU WANT IT WAS NOT ME
Back to top Go down
vonloan

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:41 am

Honeydew, your reasons balance out, though you should have posted it on the forums
before you banned him.
study I likes books
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

vonloan wrote:
Honeydew, your reasons balance out, though you should have posted it on the forums
before you banned him.
study I likes books

As much as i like our staff giving their where abouts on this subjuct, but i had to change yours because its instagating an argument.
Back to top Go down
vonloan

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am

ok sorry XD
I'll try for it not to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing and Chris Read!   Stuffing and Chris Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuffing and Chris Read!
Page 1 of 1