|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Apology to Stuffing and Chris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedDotMurderer

My Apology to Stuffing and Chris Empty
PostSubject: My Apology to Stuffing and Chris   My Apology to Stuffing and Chris EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

im sorry to stuffing and chris...yesterday i wasnt thinking...i was just completely pissed off about my personal life...i understand that if it is personal i should just keep it to my self...but i just couldnt help it...i didnt mean what i said yesterday about you guys... i just wasnt thinking...i understand that other admin have been banned for this, thank you for giving me another opportunity and not banning me. If i mess up again, i understand that i will be demoted..and possibly banned from the server. I am willing to do ANYTHING to make it up to you guys... Ive made a complete fool of myself yesterday. please forgive me :[
Back to top Go down

My Apology to Stuffing and Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apology to Stuffing and Chris   My Apology to Stuffing and Chris EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Like I said in the server, we care for you, and its pretty obvious we do. We could have banned you yesterday, but we're understanding and not complete a holes. And going with what I said in the server, you don't have to keep EVERYTHING personal to yourself, like I said, were a community, and we all care for each other. I, completed changing my mine from yesterday, am forgiving you. Just understand one thing, it doesn't matter what happened outside of the community, if you do break rules, or put down a fellow member, you will get what is coming for you, but we understand this one time, don't let it happen again.
Back to top Go down

My Apology to Stuffing and Chris
Page 1 of 1