|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

help, stuffing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muttations
Noob
Noob

help, stuffing! Empty
PostSubject: help, stuffing!   help, stuffing! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm

My account, MockingJay, on your server got hacked and had its password changed ):

Last night, I was able to log on and off MockingJay just fine. This afternoon though, when I got home from school, I found I couldn't log in with the same password. I checked over and over to see if there was a typo or mistake. There were none. I tried over 10 times to log in, each time with the same password I used last night. I did not forget it or get it wrong, I'm positive it's been changed.

If you could possibly check previous passwords, I could tell you what it was to prove it's really me. Please change the password and inform me of the new one, so I could log in and change it to a password of my choice? I don't want to risk having someone register in my name if you choose to unregister the account.

If you'd like to contact me on the server with further details, my second account is JabberJay.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

help, stuffing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help, stuffing!   help, stuffing! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Thats horrible, I will inform you if i see ur other account is on.
Back to top Go down

help, stuffing!
Page 1 of 1