|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question to the boss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jargie
Noob
Noob

Question to the boss Empty
PostSubject: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 am

Recently, I claimed someone's chests. They were mad and said that I was breaking the #1, 3, 9, and 10. This [i]IS/i][i] a PvP server, so I was wondering if I really had to unclaim their land because an Admin asked me to. They(BLAHLOL) said that I had to choose between being banned, or unclaiming the land. I'm just wondering if I had to because of the fact that this a PvP server.

Edit: I was banned/kicked by BLAHLOL. Unbanned now, though.

Last edited by Jargie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LookAtMeNow
LookAtMeNow

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 am

I'll provide further info as it was my chests he claimed.

There was someone in my house that was causing an issue which made BLAHLOL come into my house and kill him, he thought it was his house so he started destroying the land around it revealing the house. After we had a discussion and he saw it was my house he fixed it and gave me a few diamonds for my troubles.

Then before it was fixed, Jargie came and saw my house. He claimed the land which restricted my access to the chests. But he would have never seen my house, nor known it was there with my chests if there wasn't the issue with the other guy.

So therefore I believe he should have to unclaim the land as he did not find it by himself and never would have. I have many valuables and I can't do anything with them.

Jargie also wasn't being respectful when I was pleading this exact same case to him. Even BLAHLOL, an admin, agreed with me that he should unclaim the land and he should be banned. But he has a cracked client and kept signing in with different names.
Back to top Go down
Jargie
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:20 am

LookAtMeNow wrote:
I'll provide further info as it was my chests he claimed.

There was someone in my house that was causing an issue which made BLAHLOL come into my house and kill him, he thought it was his house so he started destroying the land around it revealing the house. After we had a discussion and he saw it was my house he fixed it and gave me a few diamonds for my troubles.

Then before it was fixed, Jargie came and saw my house. He claimed the land which restricted my access to the chests. But he would have never seen my house, nor known it was there with my chests if there wasn't the issue with the other guy.

So therefore I believe he should have to unclaim the land as he did not find it by himself and never would have. I have many valuables and I can't do anything with them.

Jargie also wasn't being respectful when I was pleading this exact same case to him. Even BLAHLOL, an admin, agreed with me that he should unclaim the land and he should be banned. But he has a cracked client and kept signing in with different names.

Thank you for the other half of the story.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Jargie, Give up the land, Or I will IP ban you. Simple as that, The conflict with BLAHLOL should not of happend therefore it is not fair you should have all his items or house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
LookAtMeNow
LookAtMeNow

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Stuffing wrote:
Jargie, Give up the land, Or I will IP ban you. Simple as that, The conflict with BLAHLOL should not of happend therefore it is not fair you should have all his items or house.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
SpiderPig
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 pm

PvP or not i dont get it why people destroying houses the kids who build the house
worked very hard, its useless and even to claim land its useless you want items?kill the person,character not his house and his chest!
Back to top Go down
LookAtMeNow
LookAtMeNow

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:58 pm

SpiderPig wrote:
PvP or not i dont get it why people destroying houses the kids who build the house
worked very hard, its useless and even to claim land its useless you want items?kill the person,character not his house and his chest!

I agree, I've never thought about it that way. But it makes total sense. PvP is player vs. Player. Not player vs. house.
Back to top Go down
McLovin
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Since this appears to be solved - I will lock this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to the boss   Question to the boss Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to the boss
Page 1 of 1