|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms Empty
PostSubject: [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms   [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 15zpl0

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 35cjs09

Thanks for looking into WartornKingdoms, currently one of the newest Minecraft servers around! WartornKingdoms is an all-around server and has aspects for just about anybody.

The server is divided into Kingdoms and towns.

On the PvP part of the Kingdoms - Rulers can fight over unclaim territory called the "Grey" Territory, which is unclaimed by others and new players may play or guard at until they get territory. Once you have fought your way into it you can put up your banner and get a faction administrator to claim the land. When you lose this land to an enemy kingdom, the faction administrator must unclaim it and they put up their banner. You can Hire mercenaries to help you, bring friends, or win with pure strategy - the War system is truly the most unique custom system in any Minecraft server to date.

On the RPG part of the Kingdoms things are a bit more casual; players can complete player assigned quests, enter dungeons, fight mobs and more. Monsters on the world are much different than on most servers and will drop items or even some of our in-game currency! And if fighting monsters isn't your thing, you can build a town with some friends and turn it into an empire!

WartornKingdoms is a truly unique Minecraft experience - Join today (see "How to join" below) and see what all the hype is about!

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms Dytbn6

This section is a more in-depth overview of the PvP and RPG features.

Our PvP is very hardcore. I, and 2 other players from our main server called "Goodtimes", are hardcore PvPers and we know strategy and tactics. We all enjoy a good fight to the death, but do remember, If you are caught abusing the /home command you will get banned. The same for the /back command if you have access to it. We "The Rulers" will always be at war with eachother, as the kingdoms are not far from eachother, maybe 200-400 blocks apart and their is towns spread around the map that will be available for claiming. The kingdoms can go through this and claim them, the only requirements are that if you claim another kingdoms town an equal amount of fighters must be on from that kingdom to stop you from taking it. If you win, a Ruler from that Kingdom will unclaim that areas land and remove their banner then your kingdom can claim it. The PvP is a unique feature in WartornKingdoms and is why we chose the name.

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 2zzib5u

Our RPG is very uniqure, At start you will be a "Peasant" which is the default rank for noobs. At this rank you will be in the "Grey" or "Neutral" Kingdom where you can sign up for joining a kingdom. Once in a kingdom, the staff will give you an assigned rank or such and you can get the skin for that job here in this thread under the section called "Skins for Ranks", Each rank has its own custom rank. If you are caught abusing the skins, such as using the elite skin when you are only a farmer or lower then a elite, you will be kicked for warning and then if you still have it you will be banned. Our ranks include but are not limited to Peasant, Farmer, Recruit, Archer, Ranger, Elite, Officer, Captain, Prince, Queen, King.

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms Es3f4y

1. Don't be an idiot!
2. Always obey the admins!
3. You are always accountable for you actions, and your account.
4. No macroing/binding or botting.
5. No avoiding combat by teleporting, disconnecting, etc. -- fight or run.
6. No using unintended server issues or abusable Minecraft updates in any way. This includes glitches in plugins.
8. No Abusing the Staff in anyway. If you have a problem submit a ticket.
9. No Racist, sexist or generally insulting comments/skins etc.

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 29dgv8h

We have many guides available on our forums for various things, such as:
•How to use donator/VIP perks
•How to setup / create a shop
•How to install and use TeamSpeak
•How to use your available commands
•And a multitude of user-submitted guides

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 351a7ex

We have a large variety of ranks on WartornKingdoms.
Below is a rank list of each rank.
Peasant
Farmer
Recruit
Footman
Archer
Ranger
Spy
Elite
Noble(Donator of $25)
Prince(Co-Owner)
Queen(Co-Owner, Yes It's a Girl)
King(Owner)

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms M20e8

Yellow Skins:
Farmer
Recruit
Footman
Archer
Ranger
Spy
Elite

RedSkins:
Farmer
Recruit
Footman
Archer
Ranger
Spy
Elite

BlueSkins:
Farmer
Recruit
Footman
Archer
Ranger
Spy
Elite

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms E7dzqq

In the kingdoms, land gain is simple: Staff claim land - specifically chunks (16x16x256) - for your kingdom, and it marks them as “your kingdom's territory”. Once it’s been claimed, only members of your kingdom can build / destroy on that land. Beyond that Staff are able to give specific plots to members of your Kingdom, etc - and work together to build an awesome looking house or shop where you can sell and trade things.

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 5p51j7

Minecraft name:
Real life age:
Why do you want to join our server?:
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Have you read all of our rules?:
Are there any rules that you do not understand?(a whitelister can clarify for you):
Have you ever been banned on another server before? We can check your history, so be honest:

How did you hear about WartornKingdoms?:
Do you have any friends on WartornKingdoms already, did they refer you? If so, give us their username:

Did you vote for WartornKingdoms? (link coming soon) :

Be honest and truthful on your application.

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms 2exca49
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Lord_Ethan
Lord_Ethan

PostSubject: Re: [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms   [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Minecraft name: Lord_Ethan
Real life age: 13
Why do you want to join our server?: Because I have never played an RPG server before, and this one seems different than what other people talk about. Also, the server owner is my bro. O.o
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I like to play games and I like to play sports.
Have you read all of our rules?: Yes
Are there any rules that you do not understand?(a whitelister can clarify for you):
Have you ever been banned on another server before? We can check your history, so be honest: No

How did you hear about WartornKingdoms?: My bro
Do you have any friends on WartornKingdoms already, did they refer you? If so, give us their username: mGeNstuffing

Did you vote for WartornKingdoms? (link coming soon) : I will
Back to top Go down
intheSaplinWood
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms   [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Minecraft name:intheSaplinWood
Real life age:11
Why do you want to join our server?:It sounds really cool and fun.
Tell us a little bit about yourself:I like games.
Have you read all of our rules?:Yes.
Have you ever been banned on another server before? We can check your history, so be honest:I was as a joke.

How did you hear about WartornKingdoms?:My bro.
Do you have any friends on WartornKingdoms already, did they refer you? If so, give us their username:Lord_Ethan and mGeNStuffing

Did you vote for WartornKingdoms? (link coming soon) :I will

Back to top Go down
Hero101
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms   [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 pm

minecraft same : kyles101
real life age : 13

why do you want to join this server : looks fun and i like the look of it

tell us a bit about your self : im stratgic and a fun person to play with and will stay by your side

have you read the rule : yep

have you ever been ban from another server before : not that i remember

how did you find wartornkingdoms?: bex ( beautifulexxx )

do you have any friends on wartornkindoms already did they refer you? give us there username : beautifulexxx

did you vote for wartornkingdoms? (link coming soon) : i will Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms   [April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms Empty

Back to top Go down

[April 15, 2012] Release of WartornKingdoms
Page 1 of 1