|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

reapplying for mod or admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugioh249
Noob
Noob

reapplying for mod or admin  Empty
PostSubject: reapplying for mod or admin    reapplying for mod or admin  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:40 am

leif irvine
yes
yugioh249
yes
no
washington u.s.a
i ws previiously a mod on this server i had no problems with the power and no abuse of the power i know no one on the server had a single problem with me when i was mod
i have played on the server for a couple months and really enjoy it i find no problems with it except for the thing about doors not working
because im am the most suited to do the job as mod and i have past experience moderating this server and really enjoy it. i think that i should have this job because it i can do all of these correctly .i can tell when to kick someone and when not to. i can tell if someone is not following the server's rules. im a skilled builder and can help build server building's.
im very active on the server normally on week days i on the server 2-3 hours weekends all most all day though i have a life and can be busy sometimes
i have moderated this server before i know all the commands and my responsebilities
i like minecraft of course i like alot of cards i love call of duty i do alot of sports
im a very energetic nice person with little intention of messing around im normally very serious but im still fun
i would love to have this title of mod again i love this serve and can only see a brighter future for it with my help and the help of all the other great staff and members
Back to top Go down
vonloan

PostSubject: Re: reapplying for mod or admin    reapplying for mod or admin  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 am

I don't know if you will take my opinion to heart, but I think yugioh249 will be a great admin.
He is always cheerful, kind and as far as I know has never broken the rules.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: reapplying for mod or admin    reapplying for mod or admin  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 am

Inactive as far as I am concerned.

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com

PostSubject: Re: reapplying for mod or admin    reapplying for mod or admin  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Stuffing wrote:
Inactive as far as I am concerned.

DENIED.

Locked due to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reapplying for mod or admin    reapplying for mod or admin  Empty

Back to top Go down

reapplying for mod or admin
Page 1 of 1