|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KUB
Noob
Noob

Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys Empty
PostSubject: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Yesterday I was in my underground cave house all of a sudden from nowhere cream pie appears and slaughters me with his full diamond armour and sword then again today I moved house and I was digging down by bedrock it happened again I am convinced he is teleporting to players and killing them !!!
I was about too donate to this server but now because of this one admin iv changed my mind !!!
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

KUB wrote:
Yesterday I was in my underground cave house all of a sudden from nowhere cream pie appears and slaughters me with his full diamond armour and sword then again today I moved house and I was digging down by bedrock it happened again I am convinced he is teleporting to players and killing them !!!
I was about too donate to this server but now because of this one admin iv changed my mind !!!

I could care less if you donated or not tbh, It helps us but if you are going to use it to threaten then don't donate. I have already messaged you that this has been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Stuffing it wasn't me and kub wen did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm

CreamPie wrote:
Stuffing it wasn't me and kub wen did this happen?

You say this, Yet it was your IP you connect with all the time that connected.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm

No stuffing it wasnt me really i was at school and the day before i was at swimming im not lying why would i kill KUB for no reason he didnt do anything to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:16 pm

One, KUB is a lying sob. I've never liked him, and has lied about the most obvious things ever, and I doubt he would do this.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 pm

iChris wrote:
One, KUB is a lying sob. I've never liked him, and has lied about the most obvious things ever, and I doubt he would do this.

I checked the logs, You have no play in this.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 am

I would not do this really stuffing even thou it showed my ip it wasnt me really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Oh, didn't know that you checked the logs, I just got a text from Cream saying he was demoted. My fault. I will leave.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:08 pm

wait chris go on xfire lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm

I am on.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:14 pm

i would never abuse my admin abilities final conclusion
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 pm

CreamPie wrote:
i would never abuse my admin abilities final conclusion

Final Conclusion of your abusing.

2011-10-24 23:27:27 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] CreamPie: /tp sethy623
2011-10-24 23:28:10 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] CreamPie killed sethy623 wielding diamond sword
2011-10-24 23:36:51 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] CreamPie: /tp fishy6929
2011-10-24 23:37:16 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] CreamPie killed fishy6929 wielding diamond sword
2011-10-24 23:57:10 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] CreamPie: /tp fishy6929
2011-10-24 23:57:12 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] CreamPie killed fishy6929 wielding diamond sword
2011-10-25 15:59:15 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] CreamPie: /tp KUB < OH LOOK ITS HIM TPING TO KUB
2011-10-25 15:59:18 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] CreamPie killed KUB wielding diamond sword < OH LOOK 3 SECONDS LATER HE KILLED HIM

CreamPie HAS ABUSED more then this one time incident! YOU ALL HAVE LOST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 pm

OH LOOK, fine D:
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:40 am

wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Locked So Cream Doesn't Flame Stuffing.

Last edited by Stuffing on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis-Spelled Doesn't)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys   Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys Empty

Back to top Go down

Cream Pie is abusing his admin abilitys
Page 1 of 1