|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody
Noob
Noob

STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! Empty
PostSubject: STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!   STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 am

97sswails, daedraZOMG2 and I have reason to believe twizlers has griefed our server's warp spawn.
Several hours ago, I was online when I noticed mGenStuffing and puddingpies being keylogged repeatedly.
daedraZOMG2 pointed out twizlers was the one doing it. He later confirmed it himself, saying he was trying to hack admins to "unban" his account.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/17/01/15/49/2011-111.jpg

At the time, I thought I'd seen the keylogged mGenStuffing (with uncapitolized "n") holding an ice block, but it logged off immediately, so I waved it off as a normal keylog and logged off.

Hours later, I logged on and 97sswails informed me about what happened to the spawn. daedraZOMG2 logged on and we all concluded twizlers was behind all this.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!   STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 am

Sswails, twizzlers, and more are all fake accounts connecting. I have dealt with the problem, You can carry on with your b uisness on the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com

PostSubject: Re: STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!   STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:44 am

Wait, are you talking about 97sswails or just sswails. 97sswails isnt a fake account, thats his real account.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!   STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 am

IT is fake. His ip is connected to other fake accounts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!   STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 am

yea i saw him keeep connectiing and disconnecting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!   STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened! Empty

Back to top Go down

STUFFING! D: something terrible's happened!
Page 1 of 1