|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures   Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome to my GFX shop!

Forms
Spoiler:

My own work Cool
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

I now do Youtube Backgrounds!
Spoiler:

I have one intro template I made, I only do one because I do not do much in Introductions.
Spoiler:

VIP
Spoiler:

How to get vip
Spoiler:

Want to join me in my Shop?
Spoiler:

Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Mw2-10th-prestige-xbox-360-everything-unlocked-boosting-d5124
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
LookAtMeNow
LookAtMeNow

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures   Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

- Text: Frosty
- Font: Plymouth Rock 'SnowDusted'
- Text colour: A light blue, kinda ice lookin color
- Background colour: something that will look good(:
- Animation(Flashing/ColorChanging): Hmm, that sounds cool. But I don't really have any ideas. If you have one then sure Very Happy
- Will you rep?: Of course Razz
- Will you thank?: Yesss(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures   Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll help you Very Happy

How often are you on: Daily
Steam(Google it if you don't have don't even post): 151131
How often do you focus on gfx: ehh, not a lot, but i've been told i've done good.
6 Pictures you think are good that YOU made: New comp lost all my stuff. D:
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures   Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 am

iChris wrote:
I'll help you Very Happy

How often are you on: Daily
Steam(Google it if you don't have don't even post): 151131
How often do you focus on gfx: ehh, not a lot, but i've been told i've done good.
6 Pictures you think are good that YOU made: New comp lost all my stuff. D:

Need to show some of your work. :l
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures   Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuffing|GFX|Free|Avatars|Signatures
Page 1 of 1