|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unban Appeal - BlazingBird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingBird

Unban Appeal - BlazingBird Empty
PostSubject: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:48 pm

I understand right now that the Ban cannot be uplifted right now, considering Stuffing tried, but if anyone gets any new news on why I was banned or indeed I can be unbanned it would be appreciated.
Also, I don't suppose it wouldn't be too much to ask if 151131 didn't post in this topic, our personalities don't mix well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 am

Our personalities don't mix well? That's an overstatement, I wouldn't say they clash, its just you wouldn't leave me alone, so I told you to politely shut up.
Back to top Go down
McLovin
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 am

Children, lets not start a flame war here. Just wait for stuffing.
Back to top Go down
BlazingBird

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 am

iChris wrote:
Our personalities don't mix well? That's an overstatement, I wouldn't say they clash, its just you wouldn't leave me alone, so I told you to politely shut up.
It's been mentioned before that we don't like each other, much like how you disliked BlasterofTards. I'm surprised that such information has come as a shock to you.
But as McLovin said, let's just try and stay OT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:18 pm

No flame war, just simply stating my side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Sides of stories...Gosh, Each side has its own difference, Keep your lil stories out of this. Blazing, I have stroller thru console I can not find anythign about someone banning you....I will try again to find out who did but this may be my last time going thru it due to the fact it is uber boring and hard to find something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal - BlazingBird   Unban Appeal - BlazingBird Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal - BlazingBird
Page 1 of 1