|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Staff Page!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Staff Page! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Page!   Staff Page! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Stuffing

Hello, My name is Stuffing. I am the owner of the server, and I have been for over one year now. I run this server for free, and I enjoy gaming. I play tons of different games such as FPS, RPG, MMO, and more. I design graphics for my gaming community and the MCML Gaming Community. I hope you enjoy your stay in our community!

Beautifulexxx

Hiya, I’m Beautifulexxx aka Bex for short. I’m currently the Co-owner of Stuffing’s Minecraft server. I play many games, usually FPS or RPGs and usually its on Xbox, I do have a steam account, but overall I have maybe 3 games for pc. I’m pretty friendly so if u see me feel free to say hi, and um have a great time playing! Smile

MCML_McLovin

Tonic1110

Hey, I'm Tonic1110... People don't really call me Tonic1110...it's usually just Tonic. But, I'm fine withthat. My name in the real world is Kiernan, it's an irish name. I am an Adminstrator on the MCML team. The games I play most in my steam library are Terraria (awesome game), Minecraft (Non-steam game), Fallout 3, Black Hawk Down (Another Non-steam game), Killing Floor, and Team Fortress 2.

My email is tonic@mcmlgaming.net, if you ever have to contact me when I'm not on steam feel free to email me. If you would like to add me on steam my steam name is =[MCML]=Tonic1110.

Pandabear135

ExcelFX

Hello!~ I'm ExcelFX, people call me Ex, or Excel. owo I'm an admin for Stuffing's minecraft server and I play a lot of games! Usually any game that won't make my computer explode is fine with me >w<. I don't have all that much to say, but I hope you enjoy the server while we change it and try to make sure that it doesn't get boring for players like you~! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com

Staff Page!
Page 1 of 1