|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please unband Weeman771

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weeman771
Noob
Noob

Please unband Weeman771 Empty
PostSubject: Please unband Weeman771   Please unband Weeman771 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 pm

yo my in game name is weeman771. I think I was band because I left a faction and killed some one. But He was saying Finnagin (the Faction owner) Said he invited him to my house. But it was my house and i was getting tired of the faction any way so I left and killed him and was not planing to come back. The only reason why I went back was because Finnagin asked for help with his sever. We are kinda friends at school so i said yes. But I think the guy who was bugging me though I was going to the faction home so he asked if he could come but i said no. But he would not stop falling me so i killed him.
So I think this was all a misunderstanding and I would like it if you unband me.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Please unband Weeman771 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please unband Weeman771   Please unband Weeman771 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Not even close, You were banned for Faction Jumping, Mob arena Glitching, and more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com

Please unband Weeman771
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Minecraft :: Ban/Unban Appeal-
Jump to: