|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Faction Requesting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SelfAwareChimp
Noob
Noob
SelfAwareChimp

Faction Requesting Empty
PostSubject: Faction Requesting   Faction Requesting EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Now before I start,
I entirely understand the reason behind faction requesting, to prevent single factions just being spammed, and to prevent retards grouping together to make a vile hoard of retards that will inevitably get raided and cry about it.
However, I fail to understand why such measures would be needed on such a small (or meduim) sized server as this one. On another note, it only seems like another way of the server keeping things calm with a bit of control, like the whitelist - but look where that went.
Any response is welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Jackerz59

Faction Requesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Requesting   Faction Requesting EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 am

This Server When I First Joined Back In August 2011 (I Was N1TR0 Back Then)
Was Awesome, Now It Has Totally Gone Around Into The Ground. No Offense To Anyone Here.

I Am Sad To Say But I May Leave This Server Because Of It Because Now It Is Getting Boring.

Everytime I Look At The Number Of People In Minecraft On The Server It Is Always Under 15, The MAX Number I Have Seen Is 12 And That Isn't That Often
Back to top Go down

Faction Requesting
Page 1 of 1