|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SelfAwareChimp
Noob
Noob
SelfAwareChimp

Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS] Empty
PostSubject: Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS]   Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Frankyboy the guy who caused a giant commotion awhile back has "returned"
He claims to have an IP Hider (?) and can change his IP at free will. I felt that informing the staff was the best thing to do here.
What a brilliant opportunity for Frodo, the latest superhero, to prove himself further.

Good luck. His account name is Frank_is_MAD
Back to top Go down
Jackerz59

PostSubject: Re: Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS]   Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS] EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 am

SelfAwareChimp wrote:

What a brilliant opportunity for Frodo, the latest superhero, to prove himself further.

I Disagree Maybe People Disagree With Me but Frodo Has Got To Admin A Bit To Fast Say He Was A Hacker Or Something You People Trusted Him Too Fast

Now Say Whatever i Don't Care That Is MY Opinion And In My Country Your Allowed To Have Them As Most Country's Do
Back to top Go down
SelfAwareChimp
Noob
Noob
SelfAwareChimp

PostSubject: Re: Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS]   Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Jackerz59 wrote:
SelfAwareChimp wrote:

I Disagree Maybe People Disagree With Me but Frodo Has Got To Admin A Bit To Fast Say He Was A Hacker Or Something You People Trusted Him Too Fast

Now Say Whatever i Don't Care That Is MY Opinion And In My Country Your Allowed To Have Them As Most Country's Do
It was meant as provocative sarcasm.
In all fairness, he may well be a great admin, but I haven't seen him myself yet, so my judgement is based purely on what I've read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS]   Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frankyboy is Back [DETAILS]
Page 1 of 1