|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Request for more powers for Mods/Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmanders
Noob
Noob

Request for more powers for Mods/Admins Empty
PostSubject: Request for more powers for Mods/Admins   Request for more powers for Mods/Admins EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am

Hello, its BLAHLOL for people who dont know me.

I have a suggestion of adding more powers to mods/admins

Its unusual that we dont have /tp or /tphere. A scenario is a greifer is going around like crazy, but we have to ask for a accept from /tpa so we wont have proof since a greifer isn't dumb of accepting it.

Another is /i or /give. I understand its not a "creative" server, were mods/admins for a reason, we wont spawn without a huge reason. Some people go on cap rages when someone steals something, I think its tough luck but they get annoying and it would be nice of giving them half or little of what they had so they can stop cap raging lol.

Its just acouple of suggestions, i guess we can live without /give but seriousily? no /tp or /tphere?
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Request for more powers for Mods/Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for more powers for Mods/Admins   Request for more powers for Mods/Admins EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:51 am

Charmanders wrote:
Hello, its BLAHLOL for people who dont know me.

I have a suggestion of adding more powers to mods/admins

Its unusual that we dont have /tp or /tphere. A scenario is a greifer is going around like crazy, but we have to ask for a accept from /tpa so we wont have proof since a greifer isn't dumb of accepting it.

Another is /i or /give. I understand its not a "creative" server, were mods/admins for a reason, we wont spawn without a huge reason. Some people go on cap rages when someone steals something, I think its tough luck but they get annoying and it would be nice of giving them half or little of what they had so they can stop cap raging lol.

Its just acouple of suggestions, i guess we can live without /give but seriousily? no /tp or /tphere?

No teleporting for moderators because they are a low rank, Admin's have teleporting. Definetly a no on Giving, Because of the fact someone could give there faction a ton of diamonds or tnt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com

Request for more powers for Mods/Admins
Page 1 of 1