|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Server News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frodo
Noob
Noob

General Server News Empty
PostSubject: General Server News   General Server News EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

This is the first of my GNS posts. I'm one of the head admins, Frodo. I'm just here to get the news out.

First of all, if you're wondering about the staff status of Raptor or Beautifulexxx: Beautifulexxx is our new co owner, as Raptor was unfit to do his duty. If you would like more details, please ask stuffing if he would share.

Second, we are currently working on a variety of projects listed below.
We're currently working on:
furthering advertising
building a new spawn or editing our current one.
We also are adding new and improved donator ranks and functionality.
I would also like to put out there that we're editing the mob arena all the time and that we're always open to new ideas.
In addition to these, we're looking for active staff, and for new ideas in all fields, I hope to see you around the server.

Lastly, I like mudkips.

Anyone that has ideas on things we should add the spawn, add the server in general, the mob arena, etc. Just drop by our Teamspeak, or send stuffing or me a message in game, or on the forums.
Feel free to use this thread for discussion of new events, and any questions you have about what I've mentioned.
Back to top Go down

General Server News
Page 1 of 1