|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Too much lag looks like speed hacking(Please red stuffing, i like your server too much)MInecraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sayolo
Noob
Noob

Too much lag looks like speed hacking(Please red stuffing, i like your server too much)MInecraft Empty
PostSubject: Too much lag looks like speed hacking(Please red stuffing, i like your server too much)MInecraft   Too much lag looks like speed hacking(Please red stuffing, i like your server too much)MInecraft EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Hey stuffing i know you think i was hacking (speed hacking) but i really wasn't, in mob arena there were to many mobs and such which made me lag thus resulting in glitchyness with my run and sprint. I do not know what you say but saw a lot of lag.This lag was probably from the fire that could not be extinguished because it was a safe zone in mob arena and so if there is too much fire going on at one my compute starts to lag. maybe you could fix that. I am hoping you could unban me.

From Sayolo

Please bro just give me a second chance i worked too hard on the server.

And if you didn't unban me and read this message then can you tell me how you saw me do """"""SPEED HACKS""""""
Back to top Go down

Too much lag looks like speed hacking(Please red stuffing, i like your server too much)MInecraft
Page 1 of 1