|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eestlane771
Noob
Noob

lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) Empty
PostSubject: lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)   lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 am

I was making more portals to make money out of, and i remembered that you can use the Factions commands without the slash, like "f home" not "/f home".
Unfortunately, Spamhammer did what seemed appopriate and suddenly, banhammer in my face.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)   lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Unbanning you now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Pickles39
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)   lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 pm

my friend, mtndew17 was banned because he somehow got creative mode in multiplayer, which he didnt know he was not supposed to have and he was wondering if you would give him another chance and un ban him.
Back to top Go down
Weeman771
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)   lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi my in game name is weeman771 please tell me why i got band. Me and my friends really like this sever. It is the best sever i have ever been on Smile . If i did something wrong I will never do it again. Sorry
Back to top Go down
SelfAwareChimp
Noob
Noob
SelfAwareChimp

PostSubject: Re: lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)   lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Make your own thread requesting for an unban. In addition, if you don't know what you got banned for, how can you be sorry for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)   lol, spamhammer (unban request for me) Empty

Back to top Go down

lol, spamhammer (unban request for me)
Page 1 of 1