|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

List of Changes, And To-Do List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

List of Changes, And To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm

These are in no particular order.

One isn't necessarily more important than another.

Ideally, we want all of the following to be a reality for the big reformation patch.

(Volunteer Needed) - Create a first-time-spawn area that "wow's" new players, and provides them with the beginner information they need to get started

(RaptorJesus) - Re-implement Mob Arena, possibly with a global leaderboard

(Volunteer Needed) - Revamp the server minecraft forums thread

(Volunteer Needed) - Revamp the server minestatus page

(Stuffing) - Implement the "up my sleeve" advertisement methods that are working wonders for JusticeCraft

(Volunteer Needed)- Get some fancy graphics done for the MCForums thread, Minestatus Page, and other advertising areas - Graphics? Yes/no? I love you?

(Volunteer Needed) - Make sure the new player area & new player world provide enough help and information for the new players as possible, to ensure they aren't "lost" at any point in time

(Discussion pending) - Reset the map? we didn't reset too long ago and lots of people would disapprove.

(Volunteer Needed, Honeydew?) - Apply a "story" to the server - not in a roleplaying sense, but rather in a "continuity" sense - so it's cooler and more appealing for new players

(Stuffing/new video crew) - Get 4-5 youtube videos clearly outlining why our server is so awesome compared to other PvP servers, and have those videos posted in plain sight in all advertisement areas

(Stuffing) - Short, informative automessages

This thread is for; volunteering to help with the above list, and adding things to the list. If you have volunteered for one of the positions, I will apply your name next to it and you will be "assigned" to it. Getting it done, and getting it done well - means I will reward you greatly, and you will have done the server & the staff a huge favor.

NOTE: I will be keeping this thread clean, taking your suggestions to add stuff to the "to-do list", but deleting the replies to the thread periodically once I have decided yes or no to a suggestion. Do not QQ if I delete your reply, make a back-up. And if you have volunteered for something, check if your name was added to the list.

Finished:

Mob Arena Waves + Bosses + Classes.

Story to represent the server and make it have more flavor.

Last edited by Stuffing on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I will take up the voulunteer to apply a story just where should i apply it towards?
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Honeydew_23 wrote:
I will take up the voulunteer to apply a story just where should i apply it towards?

The current one we use is this,

You have just woken up to arrive to the new lands after traveling across the seas for several months. There are people all around trying to survive; all trying to become the master class and take control.

You find yourself thinking of a way to get a group of people together to survive and become the master class. The other groups don't seem to appreciate your attempt at becoming the master class, so you decide you need to build a castle. Some of the other groups decide to join up with you to help defend you...

You realise the other groups all have allied, you are beginning to think there is going to be a war. The others have been getting armor and swords...

After some thought has been given, you realise that the war is near and you begin to craft armor and materials for your allies and you.

The war has begun, you and your allies are now attacking the enemies...

All hell has been released..

So basically just come up with a cool story that can leave you off into our house.. like a story of you being kidnapped or fighting the war and a lady finding you.. Something good and creative and that can do us good.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 am

How about,
A couple months ago you find yourself laying in the middle of no where and although you tried you couldnt remember a thing.
As you walk along the road trying your best and rembering you find yourself stranded in the wilderness without food or shelter.
The Sun is in the middle of the sky and you know that every second would count.
You start to gather up material and as you walk along the forest you meet up with some other survivalist that have been stranded also.
You ask them questions and they reply that they have been hit by a tornado along with you. Your house and obstruct have gone missing and decided to team up with these Citizens and you become their allies.
Later on during the night you dont get to quite finish your house and you ask your allies to shelter you for the night.
They agreed and let you in their comfortable home and ate and slept for the night.
While sleeping you dream about your family and when the tornado hits. Right when it hits you immediatly awake and get back to work.
Your allies are almost done and when you think their your friends you check to see your chest and find nothing!
You thought maybe a creeper or zombie might have stolen you objects, but it was you allies who have taken your items right under your nose.
You are enraged by the fact and decided to turn up against them.
You take what ever is left and move towards a differet location.
You say to yourself "Its time to craft."
You open up your workbench and craft armour and tools.
Once you attacked your so called allies they started to attack each other.
This is every man for themselves.
This is when the war begun, and forever it shall till one day peace prevails......
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

@Honeydew Edited your story alittle bit but I will use it.

Now we need some youtube videos, Will take anything from anyone!
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Ok ill edit it. Just tell me what u want more of and what u want less of.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Honeydew_23 wrote:
Ok ill edit it. Just tell me what u want more of and what u want less of.

I meant that I edited it myself.. lol
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

o ok lol. So where can the new comers come look at it?
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 am

Honeydew_23 wrote:
o ok lol. So where can the new comers come look at it?

Any forum we post at and our minestatus description.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 am

Ok thanks. Could u repost the minestatues link to vote? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Changes, And To-Do List   List of Changes, And To-Do List Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Changes, And To-Do List
Page 1 of 1