|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Teamspeak Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TammyLikesToast
TammyLikesToast

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Stuffing, What was the teamspeak server port you used for me to make it work? I turned off my computer after you fixed it and it stopped working agian. I've tried quite a few ports but i've still been unsuccessful.

Also, was I demoted because of the whole trooperscooper thing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tammyton
BlazingBird

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Reviewing what you wrote, it seems almost certain you were demoted for that incident.
Stuffing does not take kindly to joking around as far as moderator and up goes, and the most likely source of the problem is that you had become too comfortable with the privileges you had.
Depending on how far you were de-ranked, judges your likelihood of returning to your current position. Showing a high aptitude of helping people and doing your job can go a long way.
Not that I can talk, playing Skyrim and everything. Which is epic. Way too epic.
Back to top Go down
TammyLikesToast
TammyLikesToast

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok, thanks. And nice to see you back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:35 pm

@BlazingBird, You were demoted In-Game aswell for inactivity..

@TammyLikesToast

Put 65.27.204.171:9987 I believe.

Also you were demoted for not listening to me, After looking at "Deadly"'s Base you were helping them build.

I do not appreciate that. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
TammyLikesToast
TammyLikesToast

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Stuffing wrote:

@TammyLikesToast

Also you were demoted for not listening to me, After looking at "Deadly"'s Base you were helping them build.

Err Stuffing. Really sorry about that. I wasn't actually helping them build, I was actually placing water in their way as a challenge while they were raiding. Wow looking back on it, that was properly a really bad idea because as you said, my name appeared on the logs, and you think that I was helping them build and raid. Sorry about that. I wasn't helping them build but as blazing said, I was getting too comfortable with the permissions I suppose.

Tammy
Back to top Go down
Hypocratic
Hypocratic

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

TammyLikesToast wrote:
Stuffing wrote:

@TammyLikesToast

Err Stuffing. Really sorry about that. I wasn't actually helping them build, I was actually placing water in their way as a challenge while they were raiding. Wow looking back on it, that was properly a really bad idea because as you said, my name appeared on the logs, and you think that I was helping them build and raid. Sorry about that. I wasn't helping them build but as blazing said, I was getting too comfortable with the permissions I suppose.

Tammy
blazing said he was gonna be gone stuffing and all tammy did was place water in reds new home which he was alright with.
plus blazing (in my opinion) is the best staff member.
Back to top Go down
TammyLikesToast
TammyLikesToast

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Hypocratic wrote:
TammyLikesToast wrote:
Stuffing wrote:

@TammyLikesToast

Tammy
blazing said he was gonna be gone stuffing and all tammy did was place water in reds new home which he was alright with.

Yeah, thats true. I also picked up the water afterwards so that it would be of no benefit to him :l
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Hypocratic wrote:

He said for a weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Sponsored content

Teamspeak Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Server   Teamspeak Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak Server
Page 1 of 1