|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NAVY_SEAL1825
Noob
Noob

hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account Empty
PostSubject: hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account   hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm

i don't really know if this is the right area, but Tammylikestoast and hypocratic have been following me and my faction mates to our house and everywhere and spawning monsters, stealing our things, and killing us! This is navy's cousin. My in game name is Trooperscooper44 Smile and i may have the same internet password as him because i will be living with him for the next few months. Please read, thanks!

-from
Trooperscooper44
Back to top Go down
Hypocratic
Hypocratic

PostSubject: Re: hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account   hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm

NAVY_SEAL1825 wrote:
i don't really know if this is the right area, but Tammylikestoast and hypocratic have been following me and my faction mates to our house and everywhere and spawning monsters, stealing our things, and killing us! This is navy's cousin. My in game name is Trooperscooper44 Smile and i may have the same internet password as him because i will be living with him for the next few months. Please read, thanks!

-from
Trooperscooper44
mmk wanna ask your faction leader if we did that? : D
Back to top Go down
TammyLikesToast
TammyLikesToast

PostSubject: Re: hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account   hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

NAVY_SEAL1825 wrote:

-from
Trooperscooper44

Okay stuffing this is what happened. When I logged into the server just a little while ago, the first thing that was said to me was by navy's so called cousin. He said: Do you think I'm navy. Obviously this made me a bit suspicious. I told him why i was suspicious. A few minutes later, hypo said that he was GOING TO follow trooper. I didn't see a problem with this since he was keeping his distance and wasn't making any trouble. I told hypo not to make any moves because that would be abusing power. Hypo didn't do anything. Becuase I was really bored, I spawned a few monsters by trooper. He died and rage quit the server. I put all the items he lost into a chest so that it wouldn't despawn and he could get them back. He came back on and told me he posted this complaint on mgen. I said i was only joking with him and showed him the chest that had his items in. Before any of this happened, he was 'bigging up' Navy. Because I just wanted to see if i could fall him, i said "Navy?" In the chat. Then follwed by saying 'Your navy aren't you'. He then said. Yes, I sure am Navy. After he said that, I banned him as I already know that Navy is banned.

[Edit] Sorry also stuffing. We stole none of the things from their faction, and I gave him back his items when he died. Also, he was the only one who died during this incident. [Edit]

I'm if you think I have abused my powers. I only spawned the monsters as a joke and gave him back the items when he returned to the server. Do what you will weather it is a ban or derank.

Tammy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tammyton
Hypocratic
Hypocratic

PostSubject: Re: hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account   hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:06 pm

TammyLikesToast wrote:
NAVY_SEAL1825 wrote:

-from
Trooperscooper44

Okay stuffing this is what happened. When I logged into the server just a little while ago, the first thing that was said to me was by navy's so called cousin. He said: Do you think I'm navy. Obviously this made me a bit suspicious. I told him why i was suspicious. A few minutes later, hypo said that he was GOING TO follow trooper. I didn't see a problem with this since he was keeping his distance and wasn't making any trouble. I told hypo not to make any moves because that would be abusing power. Hypo didn't do anything. Becuase I was really bored, I spawned a few monsters by trooper. He died and rage quit the server. I put all the items he lost into a chest so that it wouldn't despawn and he could get them back. He came back on and told me he posted this complaint on mgen. I said i was only joking with him and showed him the chest that had his items in. Before any of this happened, he was 'bigging up' Navy. Because I just wanted to see if i could fall him, i said "Navy?" In the chat. Then follwed by saying 'Your navy aren't you'. He then said. Yes, I sure am Navy. After he said that, I banned him as I already know that Navy is banned.

[Edit] Sorry also stuffing. We stole none of the things from their faction, and I gave him back his items when he died. Also, he was the only one who died during this incident. [Edit]

I'm if you think I have abused my powers. I only spawned the monsters as a joke and gave him back the items when he returned to the server. Do what you will weather it is a ban or derank.

Tammy
couldnt have said it better myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account   hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account Empty

Back to top Go down

hello, this is navy's cousin and i will be using this account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Minecraft :: Ban/Unban Appeal-
Jump to: