|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Level - 100 Skill Glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kennypark29
Noob
Noob

Level - 100 Skill Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Level - 100 Skill Glitches   Level - 100 Skill Glitches EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm

I had more, but then I took an arrow in the knee!

To begin this glitch you must have the Book Oghma Infinium. To obtain this book you must complete the " Discerning the Transmundane" quest.If you have not started the quest you must go to Septimus Signus's Outpost, which is north east of the College of Winterhold(Do not read the book when you obtain it, if you chose a path the book will be destroyed making the glitch impossible.)

The first step in this glitch is to go to one of your homes that has a chest.

Next, activate a chest and menu will pop up go to the Oghma Infinium and chose your path

Close the book you should still be in the menu, Store it in the chest.Exit the menu and the book will be in the chest! Take the book out of the chest and repeat the steps, and in no time you will be level eighty-one.

Glitch Messing up?:
I have just learned that you must be at least level fifteen to FINISH the quest.Also, I have learned that when you obtain the Elder Scroll and go straight to Throat of the World and then give him the Scroll he will say He will call on you when he is ready. But he will not.

Very Important!:
Thanks to the new patch using the bookshelf does not work, but thanks to Austins0692 for the info you can still use it on dressers or anything you could put the book in!

Confirmed!
Works as of November 30, 2011 at 5:45 Mountain Time (GMT -7)

I used a chest and it works great

New Info:
You do not need to have a house you can also rent a room at an inn for ten gold and use the dresser.(make sure you shut the door)

Back to top Go down

Level - 100 Skill Glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Game Lounge :: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-
Jump to: