|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZMiner App For Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZMiner
Noob
Noob

ZMiner App For Mod Empty
PostSubject: ZMiner App For Mod   ZMiner App For Mod EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 am

Name: ZMiner
Steam:Dont Have It
IGN: ZMiner
Have you hosted a server before: Yes
Have you been banned from a server before?: No
Staff experience: I Have Been Apart Of Staff On A Server Called Darkened Days But It Got Shutdown
How long have you played the server?: I Think I Have Been Playing For 3 Or 4 Months
Why should we pick you, over anybody else?: I Think I Would Be A Good Mod Because I Am On The Server Frequently And Can Help A Lot Of People And I Like To Help In Whatever Way I Can
How active are you on the server(be honest): I Think I Come On Around 3:00 PM To 10:00 PM (Times vary) (Previous administrative experience?: On My Very Own Server And On 2 Others That Were Shutdown within 3 months because Of Griefers (They Somehow Bypassed The Protection)
Hobbies: I like gaming (I Own The Following Gaming Consoles (PC, Wii, 3DS) and i also like sports
Description: I'd love to be a moderator On This Server because I'd Love To Help On this Server
Anything else you want to add?:No Have A Nice Day/Night
Back to top Go down

ZMiner App For Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Minecraft :: Random Server Discussion-
Jump to: