|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ban frankyboy440

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vonloan

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 am

Now I dont know what happened. Maybe someone was hacking. But I log in and all my diamonds and important valuables are taken, even my chest at bedrock..... I then looked around my base for signs of who did this. Eestlane771 was on at the time, he is part of the faction Torn. I find a ptach of my land that has been claimed by Torn. Then I ask Eestlane771 to tpa to me.... He checks the the land and he says frankyboy440 had ownership of it. The only person in a faction who can give or take ownership is the faction boss/admin, and that is franky......
Now franky is my friend and I find it weird that he would raid me, it might have been because I left the faction as someone took all my stuff. Now I'm not going to say the exact coordinates but it is well over the x 20000 so the only way was for him to walk, or to hack. He would have to know the exact coordinates, that I would say is hard.......... So the only way was for him to hack, or to use the ac commands, and even then it takes over an hour to get there....... Stuffing if you ban him, first check the ip. As I can not believe that he would do this. Sad
Back to top Go down
frankyboy440

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 am

what the hell are you talking about!? jare showed me the secret place you had and i saw that the land that you had claimed when you where in my faction was public, so then i changed ownership to me so that no-one else could do anything there. and why did you leave?
jare said that you had left the faction but before that, you had unclaimed the secret place where jare also had all his stuff and then you had made a new faction and claimed it, i don't know what happened but i didn't cheat and i didn't raid you! i only where there once and thats the time that i made the ownership to me. but seriously why did you leave and then claim the faction land, that's cheating. a moderator in a faction takes alot of stuff to a place and make other faction members belive you and then you just leave and make the stuff your by claiming it. i don't even know what the ac command is.
Back to top Go down
RedDotMurderer

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm

he cant be banned for raiding...
Back to top Go down

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:28 am

vonloan wrote:
Now I dont know what happened. Maybe someone was hacking. But I log in and all my diamonds and important valuables are taken, even my chest at bedrock..... I then looked around my base for signs of who did this. Eestlane771 was on at the time, he is part of the faction Torn. I find a ptach of my land that has been claimed by Torn. Then I ask Eestlane771 to tpa to me.... He checks the the land and he says frankyboy440 had ownership of it. The only person in a faction who can give or take ownership is the faction boss/admin, and that is franky......
Now franky is my friend and I find it weird that he would raid me, it might have been because I left the faction as someone took all my stuff. Now I'm not going to say the exact coordinates but it is well over the x 20000 so the only way was for him to walk, or to hack. He would have to know the exact coordinates, that I would say is hard.......... So the only way was for him to hack, or to use the ac commands, and even then it takes over an hour to get there....... Stuffing if you ban him, first check the ip. As I can not believe that he would do this. Sad
There will be NO banning in this, there is multiple ways that someone can find it, NONE of them are hacks. To me, it sounds like you're just a little upset because you lost everything of yours. Its understandable, but I know for a fact that no one will be banned.

frankyboy440 wrote:
what the hell are you talking about!? jare showed me the secret place you had and i saw that the land that you had claimed when you where in my faction was public, so then i changed ownership to me so that no-one else could do anything there. and why did you leave?
jare said that you had left the faction but before that, you had unclaimed the secret place where jare also had all his stuff and then you had made a new faction and claimed it, i don't know what happened but i didn't cheat and i didn't raid you! i only where there once and thats the time that i made the ownership to me. but seriously why did you leave and then claim the faction land, that's cheating. a moderator in a faction takes alot of stuff to a place and make other faction members belive you and then you just leave and make the stuff your by claiming it. i don't even know what the ac command is.
Frank, watch your language. >.> And Frank has never had the permissions to do /ac or anything of that matter, and as far as I am concerned, he doesn't even know what it means.
RedDotMurderer wrote:
he cant be banned for raiding...
Thanks Red, but I can handle this.
Back to top Go down
vonloan

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 am

ok guys, but look stuffing I will msg you the coordinates and you will see
that it is almost impossible unless you use hacks or have ALOT of spare time.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 am

vonloan wrote:
ok guys, but look stuffing I will msg you the coordinates and you will see
that it is almost impossible unless you use hacks or have ALOT of spare time.

With all the hacking programs we have no way could he of hacked to get out to those co-ordinates, Franky probaly used Magic Carpet to fly out there ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
frankyboy440

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm

i have never used magic carpet and don't know what it is.
and sorry stuffing i'll watch my language.
Back to top Go down
vonloan

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 am

sorry franky. It is apparently the faction VoId
that is raiding us, as well as night. popcornn in night knows
where our faction home is. VoId has directly confronted kenny
now I dont know what has to be done. But kenny has said
that Tracy chase was almost impossible to kill.
He could not kill her even with tnt !!!!!!
I dont even think she had armor on. I guess it is raiding.
But could u please look into the hacking bit/
Back to top Go down

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:12 pm

vonloan wrote:
sorry franky. It is apparently the faction VoId
that is raiding us, as well as night. popcornn in night knows
where our faction home is. VoId has directly confronted kenny
now I dont know what has to be done. But kenny has said
that Tracy chase was almost impossible to kill.
He could not kill her even with tnt !!!!!!
I dont even think she had armor on. I guess it is raiding.
But could u please look into the hacking bit/

Tracy does not have god, nor had she ever. And as far as I know, there are no "mods" that give u extra health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban frankyboy440 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban frankyboy440   ban frankyboy440 Empty

Back to top Go down

ban frankyboy440
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Minecraft :: Ban/Unban Appeal-
Jump to: