|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

unban prikazchikovs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vonloan

unban prikazchikovs Empty
PostSubject: unban prikazchikovs   unban prikazchikovs EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 am

hey guys...... I dont know what is happening. I have a friend prikazchikovs who apparently got banned.... I unbanned him as I knew he did nothing wrong, for he was grounded for almost a month! The next day I went on skype with him. He said it didn't work and that I hadn't unbanned him. I then unbanned his ip, I was on skype with him..... It didnt work. Could some one please look into this Sad
Back to top Go down
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

PostSubject: Re: unban prikazchikovs   unban prikazchikovs EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:24 am

You should post on forums first before unbanning and get chris's and stuffings ok
Back to top Go down
vonloan

PostSubject: Re: unban prikazchikovs   unban prikazchikovs EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 am

ok Sad but I knew he did nothing wrong, he is in the same timezone and I know when he gets on and when he gets off Sad I hope stuffing looks at this Sad
Back to top Go down
BlazingBird

PostSubject: Re: unban prikazchikovs   unban prikazchikovs EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm

It sounds like the glitch that I got awhile back. Basically, you stay banned no matter what for ages, just try to get him on his feet with another account, and in about 1 months' time he should be able to use his account again.
Like I said, it's a glitch, and when it happened to me Stuffing could do nothing to help, so just try to grim and bear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban prikazchikovs   unban prikazchikovs Empty

Back to top Go down

unban prikazchikovs
Page 1 of 1