|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Questions and statements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Noob
Noob
Tyler

Questions and statements Empty
PostSubject: Questions and statements   Questions and statements EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Recently pie was demoted because he did not furnish a skyscraper and I think this was unjust because
He was currently working on other things and the furnishing of a skyscraper could wait. Also the skyscraper
wasnt fully his and stuffing did not push stuffingsfanboy to also furnish it so that is unfair.
Another thing is that i deleted pie and I's buildings because i did not want them to be showcased
in the spawn if stuffing was going to treat pie like he did after building about 75% of the spawn.
Lastly I do not think copying buildings and modifying minor things should make that yours. If the modifications
are extreme to the point that it looks completely different then yes it would technically be yours then but otherwise
you should give the owner of that building credit and let him do with it what he will.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and statements   Questions and statements EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Tyler wrote:
Recently pie was demoted because he did not furnish a skyscraper and I think this was unjust because
He was currently working on other things and the furnishing of a skyscraper could wait. Also the skyscraper
wasnt fully his and stuffing did not push stuffingsfanboy to also furnish it so that is unfair.
Another thing is that i deleted pie and I's buildings because i did not want them to be showcased
in the spawn if stuffing was going to treat pie like he did after building about 75% of the spawn.
Lastly I do not think copying buildings and modifying minor things should make that yours. If the modifications
are extreme to the point that it looks completely different then yes it would technically be yours then but otherwise
you should give the owner of that building credit and let him do with it what he will.

That is all.

Locked. 1.11 and 3.9 rules were broken for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Questions and statements   Questions and statements EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Tyler wrote:

That is all.

The people are allowed to put signs saying they built those things, Schellan and Frankboy did this. You and Pie did not, We do not say we built it nor will we claim the ownership of it, I did say I edited his plane, did not say I made it entirely.

You did not make the plane, nor the skyscraper, nor the car rental. Pie did, Therefore you have no right over that part of it, If you want we will remove your pizza place and library.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and statements   Questions and statements Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and statements
Page 1 of 1