|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Warning! (Please Beware!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
schellan96

Warning! (Please Beware!) Empty
PostSubject: Warning! (Please Beware!)   Warning! (Please Beware!) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Recently, r14760 was banned from the server...and I know that he has been using proxies and cracked versions to get back...I have been in contact with r14760 (same school), and he believes that I should be banned because then it's "fair" (he's done this before to me...). I expect that he will try to make account names similar to mine...(mine is schellan96)...Just a warning...then again, if the server is going whitelist, it shouldn't be a problem, but until then...By the way, is there anyway for me to change my login password for the server? I want to beef up my security...
Thanks and Beware...
Schellan96
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

PostSubject: Re: Warning! (Please Beware!)   Warning! (Please Beware!) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm

schellan96 wrote:
Recently, r14760 was banned from the server...and I know that he has been using proxies and cracked versions to get back...I have been in contact with r14760 (same school), and he believes that I should be banned because then it's "fair" (he's done this before to me...). I expect that he will try to make account names similar to mine...(mine is schellan96)...Just a warning...then again, if the server is going whitelist, it shouldn't be a problem, but until then...By the way, is there anyway for me to change my login password for the server? I want to beef up my security...
Thanks and Beware...
Schellan96

I will reset your password now. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
schellan96

PostSubject: Re: Warning! (Please Beware!)   Warning! (Please Beware!) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:02 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning! (Please Beware!)   Warning! (Please Beware!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning! (Please Beware!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Minecraft :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: