|mGeN| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
|mGeN| Gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To The |mGeN| Forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deleted Building?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Ethan
Lord_Ethan

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 pm

I was playing the server the other dat, when I was iChris making a new spawn. There was already a spawn made before that (LookAtMeNow) amd it was much better. The new spawn was a box. I said what the heck and waved it off, thinking that he got permission from Stuffing, but turns out, on a different forum post, that he did not get permission. Even worse, he deleted a building I had made earlier. I was going to add on to it, but now I cannot.
Back to top Go down
LookAtMeNow
LookAtMeNow

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Pie wrote:
I was playing the server the other dat, when I was iChris making a new spawn. There was already a spawn made before that (LookAtMeNow) amd it was much better. The new spawn was a box. I said what the heck and waved it off, thinking that he got permission from Stuffing, but turns out, on a different forum post, that he did not get permission. Even worse, he deleted a building I had made earlier. I was going to add on to it, but now I cannot.

Dude, I know.
It's pissing me off. People need to stop messing with other peoples buildings unless its an actual raid.
But in the town it should be definitely off limits.
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 pm

#Thread moved to Discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Honeydew_23
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member
Honeydew_23

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Y would any1 do that D:
Back to top Go down

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 am

I didn't delete anything Pie. I am not here to start a rage thread, but if you're going to start lies, ill back up what I did.

BTW The one lookatmenow built isn't really a spawn the way he set it up, he set it up sorta like a house, or a place that new people can sleep at night, so I quickly built a new one so that i could do rules and stuff. Lookatmenow if you do want your to be spawn, I would try to make it look a little more like a spawn, instead of like a house.

And for pie, I didn't delete anything? Someone hacked my account and deleted it, it was probably him, plus I didn't build the building. I think someone else did. I would say re-start the map from where it was, but then everything else is getting undone.

I didn't do anything, and I spawned the the square house thingy and did the rules real quick so new members knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
LookAtMeNow
LookAtMeNow

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 am

iChris wrote:
I didn't delete anything Pie. I am not here to start a rage thread, but if you're going to start lies, ill back up what I did.

BTW The one lookatmenow built isn't really a spawn the way he set it up, he set it up sorta like a house, or a place that new people can sleep at night, so I quickly built a new one so that i could do rules and stuff. Lookatmenow if you do want your to be spawn, I would try to make it look a little more like a spawn, instead of like a house.

And for pie, I didn't delete anything? Someone hacked my account and deleted it, it was probably him, plus I didn't build the building. I think someone else did. I would say re-start the map from where it was, but then everything else is getting undone.

I didn't do anything, and I spawned the the square house thingy and did the rules real quick so new members knew what was going on.

I built it as a spawn, Thats what me and Stuffing planned on it being before I even started it.
Maybe you should go look at it now?

Those beds and stuff are just to match the theme of the building, like a martial arts training building in Asia.

but oh well, its spawn now(:
Back to top Go down
Stuffing
Founder
Founder
Stuffing

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 am

iChris wrote:

Before I get asked questions by Pie.

There were accounts that were somewhat 'Password Stolen' which involved lilbro's account.

Lilbro's account was used, and I believe someone just removed your building as him. If not then it was only up to chris or someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgengaming.com
Lord_Ethan
Lord_Ethan

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

iChris wrote:

Lawl. Sorry, since you were working there I thought it was you. Once again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted Building? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted Building?   Deleted Building? Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleted Building?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|mGeN| Gaming :: Minecraft :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: